Neighborhood Bible Time 2016 is finished. The ministry, however, will never be finished. At least not until Christ ushers in eternity after His millennial reign.
- There are still souls that need to hear the Gospel.
- There are still children that need to be told that God loves them.
- There are still families that need to be rescued and marriages that need to be saved.
- There are still individuals that need to know that life is worth the living.
- There are still those who need to be shown that they cannot find the answers apart from Jesus Christ.
Now, I’m not suggesting that we need to have Neighborhood Bible Time again this week! Those of you who served during NBT this past week are rightfully tired. You need your physical rest. (I was able to take a short nap this afternoon which is something that I don’t normally do!)
What I am suggesting, though, is that we must never lose sight of the harvest.
Message preached on Sunday evening, June 26, 2016. Click here for Pastor Campbell’s sermon notes.