How do we get from “point A: Hello, my name is” to “point B: May I share with you, from the Bible, how you can know Christ?”
Always look for opportunities to share the Gospel. As you do, you will find yourself in many different situations – none of them alike – when you are able to share the Gospel
- John 3 – Nicodemus came to Jesus at night.
- John 4 – Jesus was at a well.
- Acts 2 – Peter and the other disciples did some “street preaching” on the day of Pentecost.
- Acts 3 – Peter and John were on their way “to church” when they met the lame man.
- Acts 4 – Peter was in a courtroom.
- Acts 10 – Cornelius made a house call to visit Peter.
- Acts 16 – Paul was in the county jail.
- Acts 17 – Paul was at the Athen’s “city hall.”
Message preached on Wednesday, October 28, 2015. Click here for Pastor Campbell’s sermon notes.