Have you ever been confused and just didn’t know what to do? That can be a very frustrating thing. It seems that the United States is becoming more confused every day. And that is very frustrating!
- When an “out of the way” county clerk from the hills of Kentucky is jailed for not issuing marriage licenses to homosexual couples yet our former Secretary of State and now presidential candidate is allowed to keep national security items on a personal computer without so much as a slap on the wrist, we’re confused!
- When Black lives matter but the lives of the unborn are only worth as much as the black market for body parts will support, we’re confused!
- When local police officers are ridiculed, disrespected, and shot down in cold blood yet still expected to “serve and protect,” we’re confused!
- When our country makes agreements with countries whose leaders would rather destroy us and our allies, we’re confused!
- When the users of an adult website are leaked to the public and the next week 400 pastors resign from the churches they served as a result, Christians in the pews throw their hands up in confusion and frustration and say, “Who can we trust? What are we going to do?”
Message preached on Sunday morning, September 13, 2015. Click here for Pastor Campbell’s sermon notes.